An Excel-based financial reporting solution, BizNet BizInsight™ for MAS 500 provides business users with simple yet powerful financial reporting and analytics. With BizNet BizInsight™, it is easy for the users to gain instant control of the reporting and analysis process of the business by ensuring that the data from Sage MAS 500 ties to data in the Excel sheet. Benefits of using BizNet BizInsight™ are:
• Integrate Sage MAS 500 database directly into Excel
• Replace multiple static excel spreadsheets with a single interactive report.
• No need for datamarting or exporting as the numbers always tie.
• Business Intelligence ‘on the fly’
• All adjustments within the reports reflected with the click of a ‘Refresh’ button.
• Represent data from multiple databases into a single report.
|REQUEST INFO||SEE A DEMO||GET SUPPORT|
Multi-Dimensional Drill Down
BizInsight™ enables for the streamlining of the closing process by delivering powerful and multidimensional drill down capabilities through the use of Excel PivotTables. Simply by right clicking on a cell and choosing drill down option from menu, BizInsight automatically creates a PivotTable which allows users to investigate all the data elements as they are required
Extended Business Reporting
Prebuilt functions from BizInsight enable users to effortlessly create and share reports which are connected directly to the Sage MAS 500 database. These functions support wildcarding, ranges, out-of-sequence lists and accounts groups for providing complete flexibility.
• Multi-currency functions • Budget functions
• Statistical account reporting functions
• Purchase order and accounts payable analysis functions
• Unposted transaction reporting functions
• Actual financial functions
Reporting gaps that the current reporting solutions cannot address are filled up by BizInsight and it provides more than financial reporting (ie, Purchase Order, AP Multi-Currency…) by increasing the visibility within your organization. It also answers business questions quickly by Drill down to transaction details from Excel.